Opening Library Services-June 1st
Library Services Rebound, What you need to know as the library re-opens!
· Beginning June 1st, library hours and curbside services 11am-6pm M-F.
· Occupancy limited to 25 people, appointments or walk-ins, keeping that number in check.
· Social distancing must be observed and PPE usage encouraged for safety.
· 4 computers available-sanitized after each use. NO gaming or extensive searches, essential usage is our highest priority!
· We will make every effort to allow families inside the library to gather materials up to 30 minutes.
· To encourage safe use for our seniors, immune-compromised and other sensitive patrons, we will offer limited appointments outside regular service hours.
· All returned items are quarantined before returning to the shelves.
· Summer Reading began June 1st !
· Ask for your Summer Reading Registration packet.